Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Metro Atlanta with Offices in Jonesboro and Decatur
We invite you to learn more
Welcome to the virtual home of Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield LLC. Since 1980, we have been proud to represent the citizens and communities of the Metro Atlanta area in personal injury actions and in many other legal proceedings as well. We are proud of our successful past, and we are glad you are willing to learn more about us.
Why Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield is different
When selecting an attorney to meet your legal needs, whether they pertain to personal injury or auto accidents, family law, personal injury, business law, civil rights or local government, you have several choices. What makes Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield the right choice?
- Experience — It is almost impossible to understate the value of experience concerning your lawyer. Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield has more years of experience in our primary practice areas than most firms in the Metro Atlanta area. Our attorneys have more than 80 years of collective experience, are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and have received recognition in Super Lawyers and The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
- Community involvement — At Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield, community and family are very important to us. We invest a great deal of our time in both, in addition to serving our clients, and are proud of our history of acknowledgments:
- Partner of the Year in Education for Clayton County Public Schools
- Education Committee Recognition Award
- Clayton County Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce Pinnacle Nominee
- Client focus — The only reason we are here is to serve our clients. We come to work thinking about our clients, what we can do for them, how we can connect with them and how grateful we are to serve them.
What Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield does
As a full-service law firm serving Metro Atlanta, with offices in both Jonesboro and Decatur, we operate in several areas of practice to best serve you:
- Personal injury — For years, our attorneys have successfully dealt with the personal injuries of our fellow Georgians, helping to ensure that they receive maximum compensation for their injuries. Whether you were a victim of a car accident or other negligent actions or inactions, Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield listens to you and treats you and your family with respect.
- Family law — Divorce and other family law issues touch us in one way or another. Expect competent and compassionate representation from the moment you walk in the door.
- Business law — Whether you need license and franchise agreements or representation in complex litigation matters, the business law attorneys at Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield can provide that service.
- Civil rights — Police officers put themselves in harm’s way every day to protect and serve. Sometimes, in the course of doing his or her job, a police officer may go too far. It is important if you have been a victim of police abuse, you have someone on your side that can represent you and your interests. FDWM has experienced civil rights attorneys that understand what you are going through. We successfully have handled cases involving wrongful police shootings, police brutality, excessive force and false arrest.
- Local government & school law — One of the most important attributes for a lawyer can deliver is an intimate understanding of the way his or her clients do business. In Georgia, few firms offer more detailed knowledge of the inner workings of local governments than Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield. Our ability to provide innovative, cost-effective solutions to our client’s problems is well documented. If you need a lawyer with local government expertise, call FDWM.
A focus on car accidents and personal injury law
Even a minor accident can have severe emotional, physical and financial costs. All these losses need to be compensated. The recovery and rehabilitation process can be long and sometimes painful. A personal injury attorney can see you through every aspect of your case.
A Metro Atlanta law firm that exists for you
Considering that you have seen us online, we invite you to visit one of our two office locations in Jonesboro and Decatur. We want to get to know you, and we want to help you solve your legal problems. For personal injury and local government attorneys with more than 90 years of collective experience, contact Fincher Denmark Williams & Minnifield LLC at 770-904-9968 or online to schedule your confidential consultation.